Local fitness studios and salons have committed to donating a 15% of proceeds to ACLU of Texas via Those Texas Women (see list below). Get out there and treat yourself for a great cause!
Party with us at 1102 EAST from 6-10pm. There will be complementary (healthy-ish) mixed drinks from JuiceLand and Deep Eddy Vodka, beer from Real Ale Brewing Company, hors d'oeuvres, live music by Pierson Saxon, gift bags, nail art, speakers + some larger-than-life activism.
Which businesses are participating and giving 15%?
Blo Blow Dry Bar
Hearts & Robots Hair Studio
Mint for Beauty
Swoon Salon Austin
Fitness + yoga studios:
Bikram Yoga East Austin
Modo Yoga Austin
Practice Yoga Austin
ToddPilates & Barre ROUND ROCK (All locations!)
The Little Yoga House
Wild Heart Yoga
IS THERE MORE?
Yes! We're having a SoulCycle Domain Northside Charity ride at 1 PM and 100% of the proceeds will go to ACLU of Texas— all levels (from first-timers to spinning pros) welcome.
Book your ride here: thosetexaswomen.org/party-ticket
* How can I find information about class schedules or booking information for salons?
* What's the evening event?
In the evening, we’ve got an ah-mazing after-party event at 1102 East Events from 6 — 10 PM. We’ll have:
* Free drinks from Deep Eddy Vodka Distillery, Real Ale Brewing Company and JuiceLand
* Free snacks from mmmpanadas
* VIP gift bags
* Live music
SPECIAL GUESTS + ACTIVITIES:
* Adriene Mischler of Yoga With Adriene
* Nail art from Nail Y'all's Meghann Rosales
* Complimentary hand scrub from Olive + M
* Tarot readings by Sound Sight Tarot
Proceeds from ticket sales (and all things party-related) will go to the ACLU of Texas. Get ‘em here: thosetexaswomen.org/party-ticket