EMBODYING OUR LIGHT
For our March New Moon Temple we will explore the theme of «Own Your Light» as we journey into the body and let go of the places we block the light. We will move, release, and invite more space and light into our lives in a sacred space of sisterhood and support.
We will be sharing, exploring, and supporting each other through sacred feminine embodiment practices. This is not a processing circle. Our Temples are open to all women who are ready to explore their feminine and awaken the Divine within.
We are coordinated with the Unify Global Sisterhood with sisters circles practicing together in circles all over the world.
• This event is for women, and those who identify as female only, we are LGBTQ friendly.
• At this time and for this type of event, no children or infants please. This time is for you to be present with YOURSELF and the other women. As for appropriate age for girls, this event is for adults, however exceptions may be made on a case by case basis for bleeding-age mature teens.
We work with and abide by the Awakening Women Sisterhood Manifesto:
• I COMMIT TO BE HONEST AND STRAIGHT WITH YOU
• I COMMIT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MYSELF
• I WILL ASK FOR SUPPORT WHEN I NEED IT
• I WILL ASK FOR ALONE TIME WHEN I NEED IT, AND IT MEANS NOTHING PERSONAL TO YOU
• I WILL NOT TRY TO FIX YOU
• I WILL LISTEN TO YOU
• I WILL KEEP WHAT YOU SHARE CONFIDENTIAL AND NOT GOSSIP ABOUT IT
• I WILL NOT SPEAK NEGATIVELY ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS
• I WILL CELEBRATE YOUR UNIQUE BEAUTY AND GIFTS
• I WILL NOT HOLD MYSELF BACK TO FIT IN AND I WILL SUPPORT YOU IN DOING THE SAME
PAYMENT: Cost for event is $20.
Please wear comfortable clothing, yoga, dance, flowy, etc. we will be moving, resting, dancing, stretching — super tight clothing will not be conducive.
WHAT TO BRING: water bottle, journal
Our Building C is located directly behind the Goodwill Store. Parking will be more easily acquired if you arrive before 7pm. If you have trouble finding parking at all, your best bet is to park on the Goodwill side or on the Koenig side of Goodwill in their Parking lot (near KFC) and walk around to the back of the building.
~VANESSA NOVA is a graduate of the the Awakening Women Institute's Women’s Group Facilitator Training. Inspired by her studies in mystery school tradition, ceremony, ritual, and practices in sacred temples as a healer and initiate in the lineage of King Salomon, she combines practical esoteric knowledge with the embodiment practices of the yogini tradition.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT: bit.ly/2bPOrZV