Join us for a Corgi Frolic! This area is off-leash but is not fenced — we typically meet in the lower area of the Rock Island as it provides a little shade.
Other General Items:
*Not everyone who comes to our meetups are Corgi Owners, or they may have a Corgi Mix, or have a Corgi and multiple other dog types in their family. Our goal is to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable!
*If you are coming as a Corgi Enthusiast, Potential Corgi Owner or whatever — please don't let that deter you from enjoying yourself!
• Remember the golden rule, treat other Corgis the way you want your Corgi to be treated. Some corgis are bigger than others. Some are barkier than others. Some have less manners. One thing they have in common is that they are all someone’s baby. You wouldn’t openly give a negative comment on someone’s human baby… so refrain from doing it to the furbabies.
* Owners accept full responsibility for themselves & their pets.
* Owners must keep their dogs under close supervision most of the time.
* Your dog(s) must be up-to-date on vaccinations, especially shots against rabies and bordetella (or titer).
*Do not bring a sick, snotty, or sneezing dog. Dogs must also be canine lice and mange(contagious) free. Dogs in heat MUST be left at home.
* Any puppy may NOT attend a Meetup event until they are older than 4 months of age and have completed their puppy vaccines. Again, to keep our pups safe and secure.
*If you are bringing an eligible puppy, please be sure to keep an eye on him/her. Everyone will ooh and aah over your baby and sometimes the older corgis get a little jealous and start trying to herd our smaller puppies. Again, we want to keep all of our puppies safe.
PHOTOGRAPHS: When joining our meetup group, you acknowledge that you may appear in members' digital photographs (and consequently on the internet) and are OK with this. If not, please let us know when someone attempts to take your picture.
If you have any questions, please let us know!