We have POSTPONED The FIFTH ANNUAL NEY DAY! to Saturday June 10, noon to 5PM
The weather predicts that a stormy front will cross our site during the latter part of the afternoon. Before the front, it will be very hot and muggy. All told, for safety and fun, it’s not wise to proceed as planned. Details for the rescheduled date coming soon!
On June 10, Come celebrate Elisabet Ney and her inspirational legacy with us!
• Live music from The Hey Lollies, Las Tesoros de San Antonio, The Jones Family Singers, Riders Against The Storm and Ruby Fray! Elizabeth McQueen is our official MC!
• Booths from a wide variety of arts and social groups will be present including Women's Community Center of Central Texas, Girls Rock Austin, Girls Empowerment Network, Austin School of Film, Asian American Resource Center — City of Austin, Bookwoman, Texas Book Festival, George Washington Carver Museum, Cultural and Genealogy Center Center, Bibliographia, FRC Team 2881 — The Lady Cans, Dougherty Arts Center, and many more!
• We will alho have food! Ray's World Taco, mmmpanadas, Amy's Ice Creams, Jim-Jim's Water-Ice and more!
• We will also host the public opening of TWO new temporary outdoor sculptures! One is by Renee Nunez, the other by Jieun Beth Kim, Christina Coleman, and Sara Madandar!
• Produced with help from The Austin Parks Foundation, KUTX 98.9, Texas Folklife, Texas Commission on the Arts, Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin, and Big Medium. We’re also a featured site for the West Austin Studio Tour!
• Please plan to use alternative transportation options!
MORE INFORMATION TO COME SOON!