About Your Trip
This DreamTrip for guests ages 16 and older in Austin, Texas, combines the relaxation of a resort-and-spa experience with tests of endurance, including the Prickly Pear Challenge, a daring, high-altitude ropes course. Team up with your fellow DreamTrippers to complete this exhilarating activity, then take on other adrenaline-inducing experiences, such as zip lining, hatchet throwing or geocaching. Geocaching is a recreational activity that involves searching for hidden objects based on GPS coordinates posted on a website.
Your resort, Travaasa® Austin, is a getaway destination known for rejuvenating yoga retreats, and offers a variety of things to do that appeal to people’s spiritual, physical and artistic natures. Try your hand at an array of activities, from horseback riding to honing your culinary skills during a cooking class.
What we love:
• Lake Travis is not actually a lake, it’s a reservoir; in fact, Austin has no natural lakes.
• Travaasa Austin was featured in the Wall Street Journal, the Chicago Tribune and Conde Nast Traveler.
• Austin is known as the “Live Music Capital of the World,” a branding moniker that reflects the vibrant music scene and the city’s many music venues. Austin has more live music venues per person than anywhere in the nation.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Austin, Texas, as well as:
• Prickly Pear Challenge course; includes gratuities.
• Complimentary access to the Experience Shuttle.
• 1 dinner.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
Voted one of the Top 100 Hotels in the World by Conde Nast Traveler, Travaasa Austin is a resort that prides itself on offering truly Texan experiences. Guests can tailor their ideal getaway, from spa and yoga retreats to adventure-style vacations featuring archery and horseback riding.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• 1 heated infinity pool and 1 outdoor hot tub.
• Spa and fitness center.
• Horseback riding.
• Bike pump track.
• Yoga classes.
• Mechanical bull workout.
• Zip lining.
• Hiking trails.
• Complimentary self-parking
Nature View accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
• Balcony or patio with view of the woods.
• Bathrooms with walk-in showers.
• Cotton robes for use during your stay.
• Organic cotton comforters and linens.
• Refrigerator by request only.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.