Craftsman cordially invites you to «LORD OF THE WING» a friendly, neighborhood chicken wing cook-off benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
The event will be sponsored by Jagermeister, which leads me to the only rule in the competition....Jager must be one of the ingredients in the sauce otherwise, each competitor will have creative freedom to try and blow your minds!!!
5 Cesar Chavez restaurants will be going head to head for the title, «Lord of the Wing»:
* Juniper — Northern Italian inspired cuisine
* Grizzelda's — Central and coastal Mexican fare
* Alley Cat — Hawaiian inspired (Monger's Kitchen + Market's new sister restaurant)
* Adam Rios (chef at Tillery) — Mediterranean eats
* Craftsman — International man of mystery
Tickets are $20 and get you 10 wings (2 from each competitor) AND a voting ticket to help decide who will be «Lord of the Wing».
Proceeds will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in honor of Drew Feder.
Grub on the wings and vote for the winner by dropping your ticket in the jar of your favorite wing master.
Who will hold the title of «LORD OF THE WING»
Find out September 10, 2017 @ Craftsman
Alley Cat- austin.eater.com/2017/8/8/16111464/alley-cat-hawaiian-seafood-food-truck-shane-stark