The Certification will be held March 30th through April 1st 2018 from 8am to 8pm.
This course will include
* the psychology behind conquering obstacles
* beginner, intermediate and advanced obstacle techniques
* mental toughness
* how to teach beginners and elite athletes to conquer any obstacle
* how to turn obstacle course training into a business
* you will be featured on our website as a certified trainer
* have the possibility to run an MOF mobile satellite business
* you will be able to use the MOF logo thats recognized throughout
*You will receive EXCLUSIVE study guides, private teaching videos and hands on techniques on actual obstacles.
At the end of the 3 day course, a written and Practical Application test will be given that must be passed to receive the certification.
The certification course will take place at MYLO Obstacle Fitness, a 30 acre outdoor obstacle course gym. Due to space and quality only 30 applicants will get a chance to receive their certification at this time.
Classes will be instructed by Founder and CEO of MYLO Obstacle Fitness, Mylo Villanueva.
Mylo is considered to be one of the top coaches for Obstacle Training Techniques in the United States. His program was one of the first to incorporate obstacles into a fitness regimen and established one of the first public permanent outdoor obstacle courses in the nation. He developed his skills combining military training, parkour, gymnastics and strength training. Mylo has trained well over 10,000 people, including celebrities, TV show hosts, actors and fitness enthusiasts from beginners to elite athletes. He has been featured in The New York Times, Men’s Fitness Magazine, ESPN Radio, Business Insider and is speaking at American Dream Universities events as one of the nations top veteran entrepreneurs in the fitness community. He also consults fitness business owners from around the world and is one of the most sought after coaches in the OCR world.
Sign up by December 1st 2017 and receive a free spear.
The cost is $300