Spring has sprung and it’s the perfect time to detox our bodies and recommit to healthy habits so that both body and mind can transition with natural changes in our environment. Using the ancient healing traditions of Ayurveda, this workshop will provide the knowledge and resources to complete a 3-day detox cleanse that doesn’t involve juice, spicy lemonade, or depriving yourself of solid food. In addition, you’ll get the tools to set up a healthy self-care routine based on your unique mind-body type.
The workshop includes:
– Dosha Quiz: find out your unique mind-body type, and learn how to tell if you are out of balance
– Guided Breathing Exercise (Pranayama): this breathing exercise is a simple way to rese...t, clear the mind, and reduce stress
– Kitchari Cleanse Kit: Recipe and ingredients to make Curcuma’s signature Kitchari in your own kitchen as the foundation for your 3-day cleanse. You’ll also receive a grocery list to support you during the cleanse
– Daily Ayurveda Self-Care Kit (Dinacharya): Learn the basic tips and tools of creating a morning routine that creates balance, removes toxins, and inspires you to make healthy decisions throughout the day
Why should I do a seasonal detox?
Our bodies function best when they are clear of impurities, allowing us to digest food properly and absorb all the nutrients. So it’s not that we are what we eat, but we are what we digest. Even if you regularly eat healthy, toxins still build up over time. A seasonal reset will cleanse your body, strengthen your digestion, and set the foundation for healthy habits.
In this cleanse, you won’t feel hungry because you’ll be eating real food. You won’t have “withdrawal headaches” because you’ll be fueled by complete protein and nutrients.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is a highly intuitive lifestyle that’s surprisingly easy to follow. In fact, many modern health and wellness practices trace back to Ayurveda. If you eat seasonally, use coconut oil for everything, sip herbal tea, or meditate then you are already tapped into this ancient wisdom!
Like yoga, Ayurveda has been used for thousands of years to create balance, both inside and out. It provides a framework for diet and lifestyle, which includes a DIY approach to self-care.
What are the benefits of an Ayurvedic Kitchari Cleanse?
The Kitchari Cleanse is comprised of monomeals, meaning you eat the same food for multiple meals for duration of the cleanse. This enables your body to digest that food better than if you were eating a wide range of ingredients at the same time. The consistent intake gives your body a break from needing to digest a bunch of different foods with different digestive requirements.
During this reset, you’ll notice a renewed sense of balance, inner-peace and calmness that comes from giving your mind and body a break. You can also expect:
– Improved digestion and balanced gut health
– Mental clarity
– Clear skin
– Gained energy
– Enhanced mental balance
– Reduced anxiety
– Improved sleeping
– Decreased sugar cravings