«Could there possibly be any scarier way to watch JAWS?»
«Now, this is how JAWS was meant to be seen.»
Imagine relaxing on an inner tube with a cold drink in hand on a perfect Texas summer night, your feet languidly dangling in the calm Lake Travis water. Now imagine you’re also watching the greatest thriller ever made, projected across the water while unknown terrors threaten from the watery depths…
JAWS ON THE WATER is back this summer!
We're returning to our 2017 Austin home of Beachside Billy's at Volente Beach, on the shores of beautiful Lake Travis. But while the shores may be beautiful, the creatures lurking in the depths below could be anything but…
When you dive into the JAWS ON THE WATER experience your ticket includes…
* An ALL-NEW shark-approved inner tube that you get to keep. We can't show you what this one looks like yet, but we've completely redesigned our tubes for 2018, and this year's tube will be the first to feature a headrest, and by an insane amount of popular demands — A CUPHOLDER!
* Admission to Volente Beach Water Park fun from 6:00PM — 8:30PM, with all rides and hang out spots open, including the Lazy Lagoon, The Sidewinder, volleyball, a beachside bar and grill and a whole lot more.
* A ticket to the On the Water screening of one of the greatest films of all time.
* An explosive finale (on nights when the fire marshal allows it).
* The chance to be a floating shark snack for a squad of scuba divers to scare.
FAQ & Info:
DOORS at 6p. Movie starts after sunset (8:45p or later)
Volente Beach Water Park & Beachside Billy’s
16107 FM 2769
Leander, Tx 78641
$55 per person
Passes may be available at door until sold out. (NO Cash — Debit/credit ONLY)
Served 6:00 PM — 8:30 PM
Optional Meal Ticket includes: Your choice of Barbecue sandwich, one side, and chips. (Vegetarian options available)
There will be multiple outdoor bars throughout the venue, including permanent bars set up at the waterpark, and pop up bars built on the beach for these screenings.
You will also be able to purchase «Billy Bands» at the front desk and at bars, which will be redeemable for beers and house drinks in the water by paddling a short distance to the portable bars located on the dock.
No unaccompanied minors under 17. All children 12 & under are required to wear a life jacket while in the water.
Ages 6 & under are not allowed in water or at water park.
* All attendees can enter the waterpark as early as 11:00 AM and spend the entire day for an additional $10.00
* There will be no beach view access, you will have to be in the water to view the screen
* No pets are allowed inside the park
* Parking is available on site, and you can prepurchase a parking pass for your vehicle when you get your tickets. Parking will be $5 per car in advance, or $7 on site.
* Please do not bring in your own tubes — These will be provided for you.
* Please do not bring in your own chairs. We will also have seating available around the beach and picnic tables throughout the park.
* Event will occur Rain or Shine. In the event of serious storms that force event cancelation, options will be given to refund the ticket or attend another night.
* So long as the Event occurs, all ticket sales are FINAL; no refunds will be given within 30 days of the scheduled event. If you need to transfer your ticket to another party, however, that can be arranged.
* There will be a limited number of lockers on site to store wallets and phones while you're in the lake. The Rolling Roadshow and Beachside Billy's are not responsible for any stolen items or items lost in the lake at any time during the event.
— What you CAN bring:
— Debit/Credit Cards
— Bathing Suits
— Shark Repellent Spray
— Bug Spray
What you CAN’T bring:
— Outside Food and Drink